FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- You can use the form on this page to email me about site feedback and general non-pain enquiries e.g. website feedback, broken links and other technical problems.
- Please read About Us before emailing me about your medical problem.
- The information on this site is provided free of charge - please click on the "Click To Donate" button above to help support the Parkinson's (UK) charity.
- Having trouble using this form ? Click Here for help.
Why didn't I see a "Contact Us Confirmation" page after sending my message ?
- This will happen if you fail to fill in the * Required fields on the form. If this occurs, you will be returned back to a blank form. To make sure I receive your message, please make sure you filll in all those fields marked with * Required.
Why didn't I receive a reply to my message ?
- I may be on holiday - please be patient - I will answer eventually
- I may be snowed under with the number of messages I have to reply to each day - again please be patient - I will answer eventually
- You have supplied an incorrect email address - try sending your message again, this time checking your email address carefully.
How do I move between boxes on the form ?
- The slow way is to click with your mouse on the box you want to type into
- A faster way is to press the <TAB> key to move to the next box down, and to hold the <SHIFT> key whilst pressing the <TAB> key to move to the next box up.
How do I generate a paragraph in the Message section of the message ?
- Press the <ENTER> key to generate a paragraph or line break in the main Message box.
- Don't press the <ENTER> key at any other time, otherwise you'll send me a blank email.
How do I clear the form and start over again ?
- Press the <Clear Form> button at the bottom of the form to wipe the whole form clear and start over again.
How do I send my email ?
- When you've finished composing your Message, enter the <Anti-spam> password as requested, and then click on the <Send Email> button to send it. Don't forget to do this, otherwise I won't receive it.
What do I do if the form doesn't work properly ?
- Should this form not function properly, please Click Here.