Important Legal Information
- This disclaimer and conditions for use applies to the following sources of information:-
- Content of the pages of this website (now known as The Pain Clinic but formerly known as Coventry Pain Clinic).
- Printer Friendly (PDF) Files
- Exercise eBook
- Health Check eBook
- Replies to Online Consultations
- Use of the Pain Gone Pen or any other pain device bought through the site
- Items 1. to 6. above are presented for information purposes only. The material is in no way intended to replace professional medical care or attention by a qualified practitioner.
- The materials presented in this website, and information provided in the form of email replies, cannot and should not be used as a basis for diagnosis or choice of treatment.
- The Pain Clinic strongly advises all users with health problems to consult a doctor.
- The Pain Clinic provides its service to you, subject to the following Conditions for Use ("Conditions"), which may be updated from time to time without notice to you. You should review the Conditions periodically for changes.
- All email enquiries, online consultations, file attachments, and their replies, will be held on file for a period of 12 months and then destroyed. Your confidentiality is assured at all times.
- You must be aged 18 years or above to use this site. Those who are under age must ask their parent or legal guardian to communicate via these means instead.
- The Service may provide links to other World Wide Websites or resources. Because The Pain Clinic has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that The Pain Clinic is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
- You further acknowledge and agree that The Pain Clinic shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any information presented to you through the Service contains proprietary information that is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks or other proprietary rights and laws, applicable intellectual property and other laws.
- Except as expressly authorised by The Pain Clinic you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service in whole or in part.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, The Pain Clinic expressly disclaims all warranties, conditions and other terms of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to any implied term of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, and any term as to the provision of Services to a standard of reasonable care and skill or as to non-infringement of any intellectual property right.
- The Pain Clinic makes no warranty or representation that (i) the service will meet your requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, and (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from The Pain Clinic or through or from the Service shall create any warranty or other obligation not expressly stated in the Conditions.
Limitation of Liability
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, The Pain Clinic hereby excludes liability for any claims, loss, demands or damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the Service, and any information, content, advertisements or products provided or distributed through the Service including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damages, whether arising from loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of data, loss of use or otherwise and whether or not the possibility of such loss has been notified to The Pain Clinic.
- The foregoing will apply whether such claims, loss or damages arise in tort, contract, negligence, under statute or otherwise. If you are a consumer your statutory rights, if any, are not affected.
Exclusions and Limitations
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
- In particular, nothing in these Conditions shall affect the statutory rights of any consumer or exclude or restrict any liability for death or personal injury arising from the negligence or fraud of The Pain Clinic.
- These Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and The Pain Clinic and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and The Pain Clinic.
- The Conditions and the relationship between you and The Pain Clinic shall be governed by the laws of England. You and The Pain Clinic agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Any failure by The Pain Clinic to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- If any provision of the Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Conditions remain in full force and effect.
If you find the aforementioned conditions unacceptable, we request that you leave the site.
If you find anything that causes concern please Contact Me.